Logo + identity design
- You’ve got a kickass brand, but not sure how to transfer it onto the digital platform; or
- You’re tired of your current look and want something “fresh”; or
- You’re not sure you need it but seems to be “a thing” everyone’s doing; or
- You think your logo is your brand.
Custom wordpress websites
- You have a design in mind but have no development or WordPress expertise; or
- Your current WordPress website keeps getting hacked and blacklisted; or
- Your friends and customers have been telling you forever that you need a new website; or
- You don’t have a website.
- You’re thinking about taking your business online; or
- Your current e-commerce website is outdated, lacks in functionality and/or doesn’t generate sales; or
- You’re starting a new venture and you want to do it right; or
- You want to add commerce functionality to an existing WordPress site.
Responsive web design
- The only thing keeping your site from being 100% awesome is that you need a laptop to look at it; or
- Your website hasn’t been updated since mid-2000s; or
- You’ve never looked at your site on using a mobile device…until now.
User experience strategy
- You’ve never heard of this term until now; or
- After all the effort you’ve put into your site, it still doesn’t seem to convert visitors into customers; or
- You’re tired of constantly having to answer the same “Where’s the…” question. Afterall, isn’t it obvious?! Not obvious enough.
Custom email + newsletter
- You want to launch an email campaign to introduce your new services / products; or
- You recently rebranded or are in the process of rebranding and want to spread the news in style; or
- You run a blog and want to offer a newsletter subscription service but don’t know where to start.
Print materials + advertising
- Your next trade show is coming up and you want to impress potential customers with neat looking stickers…and all that good stuff; or
- You recently rebranded and your print collateral needs to reflect the new look; or
- You want to promote your business in a local newspaper/magazine.
Custom icons + illustrations
- You’ve looked through hundreds of icons online and none of them fit your business personality; or
- …all of them looked like paternal twin variations of one another; or
- You want to really make a statement with the visuals on your website and/or print materials; or
- Why the heck not?!
Website Support + Maintenance
- This is an ongoing service we offer on a month-to-month or annual basis
- Pricing is based on the complexity of your site and level of involvement required
- You are welcome to seek out other maintenance & support services, even if GRIDDL designed your site.
hover over or tap any of the icons below to reveal our guiding principles
in everything we do – from proposals to development
both throughout the project and after its completion
over quantity – we take on a limited number of clients
via our agile work model and complementary skillsets
in billing, project progress, and daily communications