1 minute read
At the beginning there were two freelancers – Maria and Ana – working independently on projects that in spite of paying the rent, didn’t satisfy the creative beast or the yearning for something more. Then, by will of craigslist gods, we ended up working together on a one-off project, which lead to another, and another, until in 2017 we finally decided to combine our talents and do more…together – driven by our mutual passion for strategy, food and web.
We help small business owners create genuine first impressions of their businesses online. With our complementary skill sets ranging from visual communication design to business management, we are able to offer a scope of creative services comparable to an agency – but without the huge overhead. We don’t believe in making promises that we can’t deliver on, but the one promise we give our clients is that we will take care of their business as if it were our own.
.25 minute read
- We met on Craigslist
- We drink coffee to hydrate
- We live to eat, not eat to live
- We’ll take direct over nice any day
- We work hard and…harder
- We have 7 years of collective experience in web
- We value “EFFECTIVE” over “pretty”
- We care about our customer‘s business
- We are only as happy as our clients are
- Both our moms’ NAMES are Margarita